CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Pizza for a farewell?


Hye guys. What's up? Did you participate with the World Hour campaign last night? I did, and I certainly hope you all did so. Anyway, let's not focus on that. Today's activity, well, nothing much going on other than just ME spending time reading the 3rd installment of Twilight - Eclipse. So far I'm only in the 6th Chapter of the book. Also today, I invited some of my friends to come over and hang out. While they are here, I ordered a pizza for early dinner due to malaise aka laziness of going out later tonight. 

As for yesterday, as most of you probably already know that yesterday was our last day: working as an intern for the Psychiatry unit. So far my respond for the unit is a mixture of happiness and painful experience. But I would rather focus on the happiness than the painful ones. I am trying to be a pacifist person here. Ehehe, quite a change for me ha? I'm quite surprise with how much I've grown. Anyway, here are some of pictures of "US" during the placement. 



With Love: Amirul010

0 comments: