CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 16, 2009

Movie Week

Hye guys. Last Friday I went out to The Empire M Vision Cinema with my bestfriend. The movie that we watched that day was "Watchmen". For me the movie was just alright, tho' I didn't really like on how the story is being portrayed. I just don't know why but, my guess is the duration of the movie. The movie was 3 hours long and to tell to the truth, it doesn't have that much action in it. Why am I complaining? It is because the movie is more towards talking and learning more about each characters past history than actions. But I am going let it paste me.
Guess the old malay saying is true "Sesal dulu penapatan, sesal kemudian tidak berguna" <-- um, is that correct? Antamzz sajalah.. hahahaha :P

Leaving the movie theater disappointed that day. I held another movie gathering for me and my closes friends which was yesterday (Sunday, 15th of March) Yesterday, again I went out with my friends which includes me, Hans, and Alif. We planned to watch "Race To The Witch Mountain". Knowing that the movie is produce by Walt Disney Production, I knew it is going to be a fun movie and I can't wait to see it. While we were there waiting for the movie, I bumped into my colleague - Dr Firdaus with his long time girlfriend. They are also wanting to catch the movie that we're about to watch but sadly they didn't sat near us. But nevertheless, the movie was enjoyable and fun. I would give it an 8 out of 10 stars. Anyway, here is the preview of the movie, a thriller of the movie if you still need convincing to go and catch the movie.



Alright, that would be all. Huh, this week I am still doing my clinical attachment at RIPAS Mental Health Unit and to make it more fun. "Fun" i guess it is the right to word to use here. I'm on duty from 2pm until 9pm. Huh. wish me luck ya'll

With Love: Amirul010

0 comments: