CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Cruising

Thursday, 26/3/2009 - This morning, me and a couple of my MHU colleague went out for a visit somewhere around Kg Saba Darat area. To those of you who don't know where exactly is this Kampong, let me give you an idea. It is located in Kg Ayer. Tho' I can't really elaborate to you guys where exactly it is but if you ask the water texi - those who's taking passengers from Kg ayer to Shore or the other way around. It is  for sure they know where it is. 

We went there using the hospital boat which was really an interesting experience for me. Why was it such an interesting trip for me now? well, to tell you the truth, it is because I CAN'T swim. Yes guys, its true, I can't swim. I know that you're probably laughing at me while reading at this but, that is one of my flaw. Ehehe Anyway, nothing much to tell therefore I'm gonna close this post with a few pictures taken by my fellow colleague while we're on our way. 


With Love: Amirul010

0 comments: