CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 12, 2009

A Happy B'day To Me

A Happy 21st Birthday To Me



Hye. Yes, It's true. Today I am finally entering the adulthood club legally. Huh, I still can't believe myself being an adult but this is something that I need to get use to. Eheh. Is it that bad being an adult? Hem, I still don't know. but I guess this is something that I would like to explore more about.

Tons of text messages was sent since last night, wishing me a happy birthday and all are wishing me to be the best. Up until this afternoon, the birthday wishes keep on coming in from friends and family. I am so overwhelm by it. Happy tears going on in my heart. There aren't any words I could say in respond to the kind words of wisdome other than a Thank You. So guys, Thank You for all of your warm greeting. I really appreciate it.


Alright that would be all for today, Will update this blog tomorrow. With that, I shall close today's post with a quote saying "Age is just a number, but the maturity in you is wiser beyond your age" (Hamzah. Amirul. 2009)


With Love: Amirul010

2 comments:

pink_butterfly said...

whoaaa...its ur birth day???

sori didn't know...


anyway, hepi bday to u...

may happiness b with u ol year through~~~

Amirul said...

hye, yeah it's my birthday. Thank you so much for the greeting. I really appreciate it.