CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, June 6, 2009

R.I.P MJ

Hey guys, today is our last day in MJ. By next week, we are all moving in to the new IM - Institute of Medicine building. Although some of us (MJ-ians) are on and off already to IM however, next week is the official one. 

It was such a sad day today at the campus, having to witness all the renovation process before UNISSA move in was really painful. I don't know how to bear the sadness in me. I may not look sad in front of you but however, my heart was crying out loud to leave MJ campus. Even worst, when we were asked by our coordinator to start clearing our stuff from our beloved main lecture room. 



But sadness isn't going to hold us back forever because we still have a long journey to go. The stairs in the picture below is a resemblance of the trip and how is it going to be like in IM.  


With Love: Amirul010

0 comments: