CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Rara - The person who I can't live without

Dear Rara Selanjat,

Just when I think I've lost my way, something illuminates the dark; there you are leading the way; love shining from your heart.
Many friends have crossed my path and I thank God for them all. But I got an extra special blessing when your friendship answered my call. 

You stayed by my side every step, even when others fled, I know that because you're here, I can face whatever's ahead,
Your smile and laugh urge me on and encourage me to be strong, Your loving support helps me stand when the road is rough and long.

So much that I can thank God for my family and health but when he blessed me with you. God gave me more than wealth. Mortal words could never explain what you have come to be, you are my life, my world, my heart and you are EVERYTHING to me.

We have always been inseparable, well at least since we known each other. Best friends we stood side by side, It was always me and you. We always told each other secrets, there wasn’t anything we kept from each other, I loved you more than anything, you were like my sister.

From the first day till now, you got teased for hanging out with a guy, but still you never left me alone, you put me before the world. Then I fell in love with someone, and when I’m broken hearted, you were always there to help me get through it.You were always there for me, through the thick and thin, always you were there, being my best friend. 

No matter what happened to us or came in our way, you never left me all alone,  you were there to stay.

With Love: Amirul010

0 comments: