CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 8, 2009

Because of You - The Star of My Life

My Love,

Through the darkness I can see your light, where you will always shine and I can feel your heart in mine. Your face is the face I've memorized. Because, when I'm with you, a look from you is as blinding as the sun, as pure as the clear blue sky. And your stunning eyes, whenever I looked into it, I lose myself in you pure clear mysterious angelic eyes. 

In this cruel and lonely world, I have found one true love. My dear love, I found you. A smile from you is as electrifying as the moon, a smile from you is as calming as the stars in the sky, and you are the love of my life.

Every minute I'm not around you, I feel like I left something behind. Every time I'm not looking at you, I feel like I am blind. If ever I need you, you'll be two steps behind, to follow in my footsteps and hear what's on my mind. 

Also, if ever I need you, you'll never have to fear that your presence isn't important and your love isn't dear, because whenever I need you, you'll be right there to chase away the sadness and wipe away the tears. 

And If ever you need me, I'll always be around, to bring back the laughter, where deep in your heart it's found. You'll never have to worry for I'll always be here, to chase away the sadness and wipe away your tears.

A gentle brush of your fingers, sent shivers down my spine. In the love I see in your eyes, is a love that equals mine. You greet me with a smile, and leave me with a kiss. If you were to ever leave me, I couldn't imagine what I'd miss. Maybe it's your touch, or the way you make me feel. But whatever it is, I'm head over heels and I’m always going to be here waiting for you. I awake each day with a smile and greet it with a laugh; the world is a treasure to me because of you.

Every time I think of something sad, I replace the thought- with you! My mind is instantly changed and my heart is filled with gladness.
Every breath I take is meant for you, I live this life surrounded in joy and I bathe in the promise of your love where my soul belongs to you. Each time I see something beautiful, I want to take it and bring it to you; my life has so much meaning now and it is all because of you.
Because of You - The Star of My Life.
With Love: Amirul010

0 comments: