CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 7, 2009

DE-STRESSED


Hey guys, today I went out with my family to somewhere in the rural area, I can't remember what is the name of the kampong but it was such a nice place with a river at the back yard. This kind of area is where I usually de-stress myself from all the chaos that's happening in my life. Here there is no busy traffic, no phone signal, no air and water pollution and what's important is it's away from the city. 

I grew up my entire life in the city therefore, having a good quality and quiet time is minimal but however, at this place I found peace and quiet. Having this peace and quiet helps me to think clearly and reminisce all the sweet memories in my life. 

With Love: Amirul010


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

bestnya tempat tu..tenang je..:)
have a nice day!..:)

Amirul said...

terima kasih hani :)