CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, December 25, 2008

Marry Christmas To All


Thank you all for you love and support. I really appreciate them especially my foreign readers in the USA, UK, Australia, Malaysia, Brunei or where ever you guys are.
Eh you know, something struck me a while ago, you see when I was checking my neo counter list, I found out that I do get visitors outside from the country. The amount of visitors, wow, I mean wow! The amount of visitors visiting my blog are quite surprising. It's beyond my expectation. As you can see on the neo counter board, it is listed that over 3689 people had visited my blog. 915 visitors are from the USA followed by Malaysia with 4 hundred plus, UK and my homeland Brunei together with one hundred plus. "WoW", that's quite a lot for a guy who's been criticised for having a bad English. (hahaha, eat that you haters!!) Once again I would like to say Thank You for my loyal readers and Marry Christmas to you all. I'll try my best to keep it up and keep on posting interesting issues and letting you guys know about my daily basis.

With Love: Amirul010

0 comments: