CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, December 21, 2008

Babysteps

Just recently I accidentally downloaded this song from the net, I wasn't so sure at first either to like it or hate it but once I listen to the lyric of the song and starts to feel and learn what the song is all about, my heart just crack and torn into pieces on how the story was told in the song which is why I would like you guys to listen to it and read through the lyric posted in the video. I hope you guys would like it.



Oh yeah, last Friday I went out with my friend to do some shopping, oh well, at first I told my self only to buy things that are important and needed only but once me and my friend hit the stores, the promise that I made to my self was kinda disappear just like that, hehe silly me ha? but I had a blast last Friday. Cause it's been a while i haven't shop for any new cloths or pants but last Friday I managed to do so. These new cloths are for my next semester which happens to be my final semester. Oh, I couldn't believe it either, it's been years already i started going to school, so now to have it finally come to end is really freaking me out but it does excites me at the same time. It means that i'm growing up and a new future is ahead of me. :)

Hem, last night I went out with my friend, we watched Twilight, I watched it because Rara kept insisting me to watch it and kept telling me what a great movie it was. In the end, I watched the movie, which turn out to be great and even better than what I expected. Furthermore, I was also disappointed this month when I found out that the new Harry Potter (Half Blood Prince) premier date has been postponed up till July next year. So I kinda needed something as good as Twilight to get over my grief. (Ceh, aku ah, mengapa? ahaha) Anyway, here's a thriller of the movie. Oh by the way, I also managed to get the new DVD set for 3rd season of Ghost Whisper which I ended up watching the whole night up until this morning. So, I'm gonna go and have some sleep, i'll be with you guys tomorrow. k? Bye..
Eh wait, one more thing, for Rara, have a nice holiday in Australia babe and hope to see you soon.



With Love: Amirul010

0 comments: