CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 29, 2008

Ceca's X'mas party

Well today, I didn't do much. I was planing to just stay at home all day and rest. Plus, I wasn't feeling very well. But sometime around Noon, my friend Rara text messaged me, reminding me that one of my course mate is throwing a X'mas party at her place. To be honest, I totally forgot about the party so thanks Rara for reminding me. I text messaged my friend Zul and Uncle Ahmad to fetch me at my place which they did. (I'm just to lazy to drive).

These are the only two picutres I manged to snap, sorry, kinda busy eating food. ehehe, I must admit I was really hungry at the party, Fuh, next time I really should eat something before heading to somebody's party or function. Anyway, that would be all. Cya. Oh yeah, about the rest of the day? um, I preety much stayed at home and rest.

Me, aa, I can't remember the name of the guy in the middle and Firdaus


Lyan,Ceca and Pumkin
With Love: Amirul010

0 comments: