CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 8, 2008

Ops Sorry....

First of all i would like to apologise for not updating this blog for the last two days. I've been busy lately but i'm trying my best to update this blog as frequent as i can. So here are things i did for the last couple of days.

Last Saturday was my last day at the college, i'll be doing my internship on Monday (8/8/08). Nothing much going on at school, no lecture on that day, only briefing regarding our clinical placement with Teacher Liew Moi. Since we didn't had any lecture that day, my friends, Fizah, VV, Kathy and Effa asked me if i could drive them to the city to look for some shoes. Wah, you guys awal shopping for hari raya. Ehem..ehem. Anyway, i did drove them to the city. We went to Yayasan since that's the only place they haven't surfing for shoes. At the same time, i took the opportunity to also surf for Alif's birthday gift. His birthday is on this Wednesday and i seriously haven't got anything but no worries cause i did found the perfect gift for Alif and planning to buy it the next day. After spending all afternoon with the girls, i drove them back the college with a smile on my face. :) (i had such a great time that afternoon cruising with them)

Sunday, early in morning my mom woke me up, asking me to accompany her to the Gadong Wet Market. I don't really like going there but my love for my mom, i don't really have a choice other than to go with her. But before going out with her, i managed to clean my room and washed my car yesterday. (Sempat gi ku berusah ehehe) I think we went to Gadong around 9 something in the morning. Arrived at the wet market 20 minutes later, all i can think about is how am i going to deal with the smell of the place. Cause seriously guys, the smell of that place, oh god, you do know how a death fish smells like. I seriously think the government need to do a survey and at the same time try to figure out a way to reduce the smell.

Me and my mom only can stand for about half and hour inside the wet market, we left the place right after we finished buying some fresh fish. Yes, the most of the fish sold there is fresh but these fish dealer knows how to make profit, they sold it in such a high prices cause they know customers love to eat fresh fish. Anyway, from the wet market, me and my mom went to look for new furniture for our house. We found this nice wooden closet which i think might go with our living room theme. After short discussion, me and my mom decided to buy it. Plus they sold it in such a low price so, apa lagi, siapa cepat dia dapat lah. I can't wait for it to arrived at my house this Thursday.

Yesterday afternoon, i went out again but this time it was with my beloved devil. (sorry guys, i can't give you the name, personal matter) My Devil came to my place around 2pm and took me to Yayasan again but this time, it's time for me to buy Alif's birthday gift. The Devil was glad to be able to accompany me and at the same time was also happy to be able to meet me after a long period of separation. Hehe :P Love you my devil. Anyway, we did went to Yayasan and i finally bought Alif his birthday gift. Hem, i think i'm going to give it to him on Wednesday or Saturday, depending on my busy schedule. Yes, since my internship has already started.

Today, Fuh, where do i began. It had been such a rush day for me. It all started in the morning where i kinda over slept and woke up around 6.30am in the morning. Knowing that i was late, i RAN to the bathroom and refresh my self as fast as i can. Seriously i WAS in a hurry this morning cause i need to be in the ward by 7am cause that's when my shift began. Damn it!!! but i'm not the only who's late, my friend Rara was also late cause ia kana tinggalkan oleh bus di hostel, poor girl but she did make it lah. And oh yeah, today is the day my clinical internship began and i'm doing my internship in Ward 6 together with four of my closes friends such as Rara, Ebee, Muizzah and Nurun Hamizah.

This semester we're focusing more to surgical cases, i'm kinda bumped out when i found out that I'll be doing my internship mostly in the Surgical ward. The Wards i'll be covering are Ward 6, Ward 8, Ward 11, Accident & Emergency Department and ENT Clinic. Fuh, i don't really like the Surgical field, i'm more towards the Medical field but i guess i'm gonna have to get use to it. Lucky for Rara, she loves the Surgical field so much. Quite an advantage for her and looks like, i'll be staying in RIPAS Hospital for the next 4 months. Huh, but with such an amazing group, i think i'm going to be okey and i bet this will be quite a fun ride, nda ja Rara? (if you're reading jua ah)

I did some amazing surgical procedure today, first day already given such an amazing opportunity and being able to do it was amazing. I can feel the adrenaline flowing inside my body. Man, i rock tadi!!! ehehehe :) but despite it all, i was really hungry tadi since i didn't ate much during sahur but never the less, i did well on my first day at work for this semester. (You should be proud of me, my devil) Since my shift ended around 12 noon, i left work around 12.15pm and headed straight home, i really need to sleep. While i was on my bed, waiting for my angelic eyes to shut, the devil text message me asking how my first day at work went. :) Honey, my day went great. Thank you for your concern.

Alright, that would be all. Thank You Guys, More Updates Coming Up.

With Love: Amirul010

0 comments: