CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Aiyah...aiyah so happy eh..

Alright, last night i went out with Alif to celebrate his 22nd birthday. Since it's Ramadan, i treat him for sungkai at his favorite place which is "Cheezebox Restaurant" in Gadong. We were joint by Mizan & Yousri. My Devil was also out last night, to sungkai with a couple of friends. :) Anyway, back to my story, i fetch Alif at his place around 5.50pm and went straight Gadong. Before we left his place, i decided to give him the birthday gift which i got for him a couple of days ago. (Again, thanks to my lovely devil for accompanying me)

After i gave Alif his present, he asked me if he could open the present infront of me cause he was so anxious to know what did i get him for his birthday, and i'd just say"Yes, sure and i really hope you like it". He was so amazed when he opened the gift and really like the gift but at the same time did give me a long lecture for spending a couple of hundred for his birthday. But, i all say to him after the lecture was "It's okey, it's not everyday you turn 22"

After hearing a lecture from Alif, we finally arrived in Gadong around 6.10pm and i was so lucky to be able to get a parking easily compare to my friend Yousri & Mizan. Cause they had to round The Mall 4 times before finally got a parking within' the area. By the time they finally got the parking, me and Alif was already inside Cheezebox, getting serve and waiting for the Sungkai moment but both Yousri and Mizan did managed to get inside the restaurant right on time and managed to sungkai together with me and Alif. Fuh, i don't know why is it so hard to get a parking in Gadong nowdays, so over crowded...

After Sungkai, we staid inside Cheezebox until 8pm before heading to the Mall. What did we do for so long? We ate like crazy and kept on cracking up jokes all time. Especially with the presence of Yousri and Mizan, the two clown of my life, waduh, kan pacah parut nganya nda kemarin ketawa by their lame jokes. Even Alif was laughing out loud. Selahau bh kami ah semalam but, i'm glad to be having such a great laughter after dinner, help burn down the fat. ehehe :P

Right after dinner, all four of us headed to The Mall to check out the exhibition their having. I was pretty shock when they sold such things in such in low prices but i guess that's the beauty of a bazar right? I did tried to spent some more cash by trying to get Alif a wrist watch but ia nda, mau, bawa nya kami plang pat lain. Even Yousri & Mizan tried to help me to Pusey him to get inside the watch store next to Diamond Platinum but he didn't want to. In the end, i gave up and just went up and down The Mall. Unfortunately Yousri and Mizan had to leave early due to unavoidable issues.

Right after they left, me and Alif headed to the "Kadai Kominis" ehehe sorry guys, i don't know what do they call it in English. While we're at this store, i did bought a few DVDs for my self and Alif also did get a few for him self. After that, Alif cousin's called him on his cell to bawa him jalan around 9pm. Alif had to tell me the bad new but i told him that it was okey and decided to send him home straight away. While i was at his place, he gave me this chocolate he got from The Empire Hotel and asked me to taste some which i did eventually and i must say, it does taste good. Anyway, before i leave, Alif did told me that he had a great time and really thank me for celebrating his 22 birthday.

Alright, that would be all, and to my devil, love you :)

With Love: Amirul01o

0 comments: