CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, September 18, 2009

Prep For Raya

Hello everybody,

God I miss blogging so much but however, due to the hectic schedule that's been going on in mylife lately, I can't help but to stop blogging for a while. Sorry.... But hey, I'm back now, better than ever guys. I hope you guys (readers) could bare with me.

Anyway, as many of you know that Raya is right around the corner and everybody is busy preparing for the day. My family is not an exception, we also have been busy preparing our house for the celebration. But before we celebrate, let's just finish this holy month of ramadhan okey? Question for you, "Full puasa you guys sudah?" I hope kan full. :) Anyway, I don't really have anything interesting to share with you guys "YET" but hopefully something interesting will happen during this coming raya season; so that I can share it with you people over here. *cheers*

Alright, that would be all guys. Thanks. Oh yeah, one last thing, I finally got my raya allowance from my mom, so thanks mom. I love you to death. *peace*



Raya Allowance
Shopping?? Anybody?

With Love: Amirul010

0 comments: