CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 31, 2009

First Year Anniversary

Dear Love,

Today is our anniversary and I kept thinking how happy I am being with you.
You know, whenever I look outside the house
I start thinking of you.
Whenever, I hold your hand i know
That I'm safe with you.

Whenever, I hug you i feel your warmth
of your body and i don't want to let go.
Whenever, I kiss you i feel my heartbeat
Fast i don't want this to last.

Whenever, You whisper in my ear
and say i love you i feel happy and i know
its true

Whenever you say "Girl can't be without you,
No can't be without you. I know that this is
the way that love suppose to be

Whenever i think of you i know that our
love is honestly true.

Whenever I feeling down you know
How to put a big smile on my face.

Whenever i go to sleep my heart skips
a beat by the way that you kiss me

Whenever, I'm with you babe i know that
got the sweetest love in the whole wide world.

Whenever you are lonely just remember
that I'm right there with you.

With Love: Amirul010

0 comments: