CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Playing Dress Up

Hey everybody, today has been a rather stressful but exciting day. You see, right after we had finished our revision at the University, me, Ismail, Ebee, Rara and Kak Zuvita decided to go out and have a little fun of our own, whereby we stop by at this shop named Little M in Jalan Batu Besurat. 

As you can see from the pictures below, we have been playing around like children, playing dress up. It was such a fun day to day and what a great way to de-stress from all the stressfulness of exam week. Huh, I can't believe that I'm about to finish my course so soon that I'm about to leave my university life. Furthermore, on this coming 25th of July, there will be a CIN Farewell Party - A Night To Remember at the Asma Hotel.

Since we all are busy preparing our self for the exam, we also are busy preparing for the farewell party. While our at Little M this afternoon, we were also looking for some costume to wear at the party. I am glad that I have found my perfect outfit.. I will be post it here right after the party. 

Alright, that would be all. Cya!!!

  

The PrinceASS!!!

Mr Reaper

Namastey 

Wizard of Brunei

The Collector & PrinceASS 

-=Unknown=-

The Clown Group

Ebee, Hot, boleh kenalan

With Love: Amirul010

0 comments: