CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Movie night

I went out last night with two of my closes friends. We went to Seri Q-lap Cineplax to catch a movie. At first we all couldn't figure out what movie we should watch but one thing stays in my mind that i don't want to watch any horror films. In the end we all ended up watching the movie "Bolt" a story about a very loyal dog who believe his owner is kidnapped by a villain.



I think the movie was good, it teaches us all about loyalty and believing in your self that you can do anything in you put your mind and focus into something that you really-really want. I do admit that the movie does inspire me to be believe in my self. With that, i'am trying to believe in my self that everything is possiable if you really work hard for it.

Alright that would be all for today, be back tomorrow.

With Love: Amirul010

0 comments: