CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 11, 2009

Memories

Alright, it's been months since I started my clinical placement for this semester. I am so  overwhelmed with how many rotations I have to go through. I no longer feel like waking up in morning and having to do the same thing every day. I'm tired. (Not that I complaining tho' just an expression)


But despite of the tiredness, I must say I enjoyed working. It motivates me more everyday whenever I started thinking there will be something new to be learn and more new skills to be observed and practiced at the end of the day and this make it worth tiring for.

Right now I am doing my 4th clinical rotation in Sengkurong Jubli Perak MCH & OPD Clinic. The medical and surgical experienced I gained over there is way more than I had learned from the other previous clinics. It's NOT that I'm making a comparison between any health centers in Brunei but there is something with this clinic which really interest me. Is it because of my history? I, my self is also trying to figure that one out my self.  

For those who didn't know, I grew up in Kg Mulaut and Sengkurong clinic is the place where I usually went to whenever I'm sick. So, it might be the memories. However, I don't want to come up with any conclusion just yet, because I am still in the middle of discovering process of WHY do I like this health center better than the other health centers I've been placed before. 

Sadly tomorrow I can't go to work as the usual because I have a school visit to Mega Mass Company which is in K.B. But if it is up to me, I would definitely say NO because occupational health and safety is not the thing I want to do. However the attendance is a MUST, meaning that I don't have any other choices other than to obey the order. To make it worst, I don't even have a clue on what Mega Mass is all about but I guess I'm gonna have to just wait and see. 

With Love: Amirul010


0 comments: